Friday, October 20, 2006


Welcome to my new blog! I figured this might be easier for people to access than myspace page and I've been wanting to add some pictures with my blogs which I am unable to do on myspace. So, my first post is a tribute to all the people who helped make it possible for me to get a new computer!! I converted to the Mac world and I have to admit I'm not feeling at all homesick for the ol' PC. So a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who contributed.

Next week Ramazan ends and there is a big celebration for three days called Eid. During this time everyone wears new clothes and visits family and friends congratulating them on finishing their fast and eating lots and lots of candy and nuts and drinking tea together. It's quite the celebration. And this year I have quite a few more people to visit than last year as I've made friends over this last year.

So, check back as I'll try to keep this as updated as I can especially posting pictures. Please feel free to add comments at any time as well! :)

4 comments:

Dayd said...

heya Danika!
welcome to the world of blogger. We are excited to get more pictures, and be able to check in on whats going on there...... (now, i just have to come up with something to post to our blog!)

peace
david e dulce

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
Just wnated to let you know how proud I am of you.I'm so happy that y'all have stared the room.YEA!!!!!!!!!
I hope that you will have a wonderful day!
Love ya,
Christy

Anonymous said...

Hey Danika~
This is so great! I hope all is well with you!
Guess what? I'm married! :-) It has been just over a month.
I will keep this short, just wanted to say hi

Anonymous said...

i'm glad that you haven't been mugged in a while...who needs more of those adventures. It's good to hear what's going on there, God bless
love rebecca