Sunday, January 06, 2008

A week in Kona, Hawaii


Well, as always, you never know where life will take you and what to expect around the next turn. I love that my lifestyle means I live without knowing what's next all the time. I trust God for many things: money, a place to sleep, etc. Well, once I again I found myself on a plane not really knowing where we were going to stay or what is happening for the week.

Two other teammates, their two kids and myself arrived in Kona, Hawaii to connect with people at the YWAM base here and take advantage of some opportunities to do some mobilization for our work in Central Asia. At the last minute we found an amazing place to stay and tomorrow we will begin our week at the base.

So, my skin is getting to see the light of day after beginning the winter hibernation. Funny how I was snowmobiling last weekend and snorkeling this weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens this week! Please pray that God would lead us and that we could connect with people who are interested in working in Af!

No comments: