Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The latest adventures

My weekends have been quite full the last two weeks. Here's some pictures of the fun times:

April 6: Some friends that worked in the area of northern Af. with me were passing through town and we went to a Cubs game together at Wrigley Field. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures with me and my friends taken on my camera. But really, they were there.





April 12:
This weekend I was in the Los Angeles area for a wedding of two dear friends of mine, Dave and Mia McCoy. We all worked in Af-land together with the same organization but in different parts of the country. It was so exciting to share in their special day together...and 80 degrees on the sunny beach wasn't so bad either!



There were 14 of us who have been in Af-land at some point in time. We didn't all know each other but it was great to hang out and share our common bond.


Dave drove off with Mia sitting on the back of the bike, Afghan style.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. McCoy!! It was a great joy to share in your day!

No comments: