Sunday, May 10, 2009

Beginning of the school

Today was our first day with our students. We still have a few more on the way as they are coming from remote locations around the world. It's an exciting season and I have a lot of anticipation as to what He wants to impart to us. However, I am still struggling to juggle the responsibility of my role here and saddened over not being able to do as much of things that I enjoy doing, such as teaching. I've also been processing how I might be able to have an opportunity to do a bit of writing. We'll see.

I thought I'd post some photos for some updates on our work on our house. There is still more to do in the kitchen and in the classroom but here is where we are at right now:

The kitchen:




The classroom:



I wish I had some before pictures because then you'd be able to see we got a LOT of work done! I'm looking forward to all the things happeing in these rooms...great food being created for fellowship times over meals, and great teaching and prayer times in our classroom.

1 comment:

augustine said...

did you know certain shades of pale green tend to cause insanity? just a bit of trivia to consider when choosing paint colors (mixed by hand) :)