Thursday, March 24, 2011

There's no minute like the last minute!!

Great news friends.....

WE GOT OUR VISAS ISSUED!!!!!

50 visas got approved and issued after nearly four months of struggle and difficulty. This is a very, very, very good thing. The crazy thing is we got the news this morning and SBS starts tomorrow. We have 60 new students who arrived not knowing if they would have a visa for the entire time, many of them budgeting to fly out of the country multiple times but all coming in faith because we believed that what God said to us, he was going to do.

Wow....what a way to start a school, with the favor of God and a miracle for us all to experience!!

We dive in tomorrow morning. I'm super, super excited. This school is full of students who feel they have a long-term calling to missions and God has shown me that my presence in this school and these particular students are not an accident. I want to be a part of seeing people walking out that calling, no matter how costly or difficult it may seem. We have a great staff team and we've enjoyed getting to know one another during out staff training time.

So.....here we go!!!

1 comment:

Flower said...

Hi, my darling!!
I'm glad to know the news!
Love you!
Ps.: I`m enjoying your blog~.