Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Teams will come and teams will go...


I am presently preparing to catch a flight this afternoon for a much-needed two month break. I'm looking forward to refreshing and spending time with God and hopefully making some new friends.

But, as it is in this organization, the door is always a revolving one. I got up early this morning to say goodbye to a team that has been here with us for the past month. I really enjoyed having them here and they served our team and blessed the people of this place, especially the women, so much. It was life-giving to me because much of the stuff we did together is where my heart is.

This photo was from a local friend of mine's birthday party. There was much dancing, talking and eating after this photo was taken.

I love meeting new people, but it's always hard to see them go. Thankfully, the world is a really small place and chances are I'll see people again.

Off I go!

No comments: