Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve celebrations

 Christmas Eve arrived in Taiwan and I invited a bunch of people over to celebrate together. We had some pumpkin pie (I made with cans of Pumpkin from the US!), homemade cider (see below), eggnog, gingerbread cake and of course, pizza!! I made the above paper babbles to hang in the living room and they turned out pretty nice. We watched Christmas movies and talked about all the great things that happened in our lives this past year. God has truly been good.
Starting to make homemade cider...turned out delicious! 

Our cute little tree

Can you see me waving at you?? Merry Christmas!!

A toast, from two distinguished gentlemen

Friends

More friends
I hope that you got to spend the holidays with people who you love and that there was love and fellowship around you to share in. Merry Christmas from Taiwan everyone!

No comments: