Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Years is coming!





I took a couple pictures while I was out and about in town this week. The streets are more full of people than normal, both from the warmer weather (it was up to 80F this last week!) as well as preparations for the New Year festivities which will happen a week from now. The city is full of energy, they are beautifying everything and planting tons of trees and flowers, repaving the streets, and I keep waking up to the sounds of my neighbors beating the dust out of their rugs and cushions outside every morning.

Myself, I'm also expectant of the year to come. There is lots of energy here, lots of expectation and lots of anticipation for what this year is bringing. I know that I too have to do a little house-cleaning, some preparing and some time just sitting with Him.

No comments: