Thursday, December 07, 2006

are you kidding me?!

So, I'm in the airport on my way out to Colorado and have a few minutes to get on the internet (yeah for wireless internet EVERYWHERE!)

But, I could not believe my eyes...I walked through the concourse looking at all the decked-out stores full of nice expensive goods for you to scratch your consumerism itch. Then I decided to head to the bathroom and right next to the women's room I spied an ipod VENDING MACHINE!!! You simply choose your style of ipod, any color, any size and any of the attachments. Then you swipe your card and $300 later you have a new ipod waiting to be grabbed out of the vending machine.

What will they think of next? Just between you and me, I think Apple is secretly planning to take over the world...yikes, and I just sold my soul to them--maybe that's why I had to get that barcode tattooed on the back of my hand. ;)

1 comment:

Manda said...

Amazing. Simply amazing. I would love to try to meet you sometime in MN, if you have the time? You're so loved