Wednesday, December 05, 2007

more penny sightings

So, I had two random penny finds over the last few days. I don't know if I'm going crazy but I've seriously seen an increase in my finds. I'm keeping a bit of a record cuz it's really starting to fascinate me. (and if you don't know why this topic is so interesting to me, check out my blog on dimes)

The next penny I found while I was downtown Chicago with some friends this weekend. We were walking around the Marshal Fields building while the rain was dripping down upon us. As I walked around the corner of the building I spotted a bright penny on the ground and nearly created a domino toppling affect by stopping and picking it up while a line of people were still walking behind me!

The next one was a WEIRD one...I checked a book out at the library today. The guy checking out my books took my student ID card, scanned it and placed it on the counter and proceeded to check out my books. Well, when I picked up my ID, there was a penny just sitting under it! Without even thinking I picked it up, a little stunned and trying to think through all the logical reasons it would have seemingly "magically" appeared there.

So, call me crazy, or obsessed! It's okay. It makes me remember my brother so I'm okay with it all!

No comments: